Friday 12 September 2014

Zoomigurumi (book review)

15 cute Amigurumi patterns by 12 great designers compiled with care by Amigurumipatterns.net


As I wanted to try to make some crochet toys (finally), I was looking for a book with cute animals to make. I decided for Zoomigurumi.

When I first opened the book I was excited to go through it. Such beautiful animals like Wasabi the bunny, Dakota the dog, Johnny the monkey, Leila the pony, or Tara the cat with their stories and character description were speaking to me: "Pick me, pick me, crochet me, I want to be the first toy you will crochet". :) And then I picked a few of them and I am planning to crochet more ;).

The instructions for crocheting are very easy to follow. I also appreciated the information about the invisible decrease as I didn't know about it. Now I do and all my decreases are invisible now :).

I love this book and it belongs to my crochet bible collection. When you want to try something new and easy, and very cute, this book is the best choice.

Enjoy it!

Naughty little mouse

Wasabi the bunny
Dakota the dog



No comments:

Post a Comment