Monday 13 October 2014

Halloween decoration 2014

Crochet decoration for Halloween




Halloween is coming so here is very cute decoration you can easily make on your own.

Happy crocheting :)


THE SIGN HALLOWEEN




I made the letters thanks to Moogly free patterns (click here to see the patterns). For details how to attach the letters on a stick click here.



THE CUTE LITTLE BATS




I know that bats should usually be scary but I couldn't help myself. They are so cute :) I attached them on a stick to hang them anywhere I want. Then two more I only attached to a piece of yarn to hang them separately.




For free pattern for these cute bats click here.


PUMPKIIINS



What would Halloween be like without pumpkins? Here is the free pattern for making your own little pumpkin, again, not scary :).



Happy Halloween!


No comments:

Post a Comment